Dr Ajay Singh Thakur
Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Surgeon
Experience : 15 + Years
Med Reg No : 2131
040-44 777 777
- Graduated from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal in the year
- 2001 with a bachelor’s degree in medicine (MBBS)
- Post Graduated from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal in
- 2005 with a masters in orthopaedics (MS)
- DNB from Kasturba Medical College of Manipal in 2005,
- pursued in the speciality of orthopaedics.
- Procured Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine
- related to Knee service in Manipal.
- Acquired Fellowship in Joint Trauma and Arthroscopy following
- his contribution in Hip Service in Guro Hospital Korea University
- of South Korea.
- Undertakes latest Stem cell treatments like PRP and Bone
- Marrow therapies.
- Specialist in hip, knee and shoulder injuries
- Performed over 1000 arthroscopic surgeries in the past 3 years,
- which includes knee, shoulder, Elbow, hip, ankle and foot
- Joints. Well Acclaimed for his clinical acumen and surgical
What's Your Reaction?