Dr. Y Thimma Reddy is a Senior Orthopaedic Surgeon in Hyderabad with over 17 years of experience in surgery as well as in teaching postgraduate MS students. He is specialised in minimally invasive orthopaedic trauma surgery, knee and hip replacement, and all types of arthroscopic surgeries.
Dr. Thimma Reddy also has vast experience and expertise in the Ilizarov apparatus technique for external fixation (lengthening of limbs), spine surgery and club foot surgery. He underwent training in arthroscopy in Germany and has also completed a fellowship in joint replacement. Dr. Y Thimma Reddy can be consulted at Ganga Orthopaedic and Maternity Hospital in Chaitanyapuri. In addition, he is attached to Prime Hospital in Ameerpet, and Hyderabad Multispeciality Hospital in Malakpet. Dr. Reddy is regularly invited to deliver lectures at conferences and other events relating to his field of specialisation.
- Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Correction of Club Foot
- Fellow in Joint Replacement.
- Fellow in Arthroscopy (Germany).
- Examiner for Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Examination.
- Postgraduate Thesis Guide
- Role of Osteoporosis and Nutritional Factors in Hip Fractures. DEXA Study.
- Guest lectures delivered at various conferences.