Graduated from Mysore University in the year 1993 with a bachelor’s degree in Medicine (MBBS)
Post Graduated in Internal Medicine(MD) from Mysore University in the year 1996
Fellowship in Nephrology in the year 1997 DNB-NBE in Nephrology in the year 1999
Comprehensive expertise in Kidney Transplant, being part of more than 650 Kidney Transplants since 1997.
- Member KDIGO on AKI 2018-2019
- Member of AKIN and ADQI
- Member of AKI – Committee of International Society of Nephrology
- Committee member of International CRRT Conference held in San Diego since 2005 Reviewer of Indian Journal of Nephrology, Indian Society of Nephrology, Indian Heart Journal and Journal of Indian College of Cardiology.
- Organized and Co-Chaired 17th ADQI conference at Hyderabad on Management of AKI in developing countries
- Proficient Organization of AKI and CRRT conferences since 2005
- Published more than 75 publications in National and International Journals
- Presented nearly 125 presentations in various conferences both national and international acclamation