MBBS , Guntur Medical College ,Guntur. MD in Internal medicine, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. DM in Cardiology, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh.
- Fellow & Senior Resident at cardiology Dept PGIMER Chandigarh (2010-2013) (3 Year of Experience)
- Consultant cardiologist at Star Hospitals (2013- Till Date) (4 Year of Experience) Consultant cardiologist at Basavatarakam Cancer Hospitals (2013- Till date) (4 Year of Experience)
- Senior Resident at Osmania General Hospital(2015-2016) Life member in Cardiology Society of India Life member of Pediatric cardiology society Kamana NK, Wanchu A, Sachdeva RK, Kalra N, Rajawanshi
- Tuberculosis is the leading cause of lymphadenopathy in HIV-infected persons in India: Results of a fine-needle aspiration analysis. Scand J Infect Dis. 2010 Dec; 42(11-12):827-30.
- Rohit MK, Sinha AK, Kamana NK. Early experience on peripheral vascular application of the vascular plugs.
- Indian Heart J. 2013 Sep-Oct;65(5):536-45. Sharma YP, Kamana NK, Vadivelu R. Precision in cardiology: Should all cases of myocardial infarction with ventricular septal rupture require early repair?
- Heart Asia 2013;5:1 235-237 Vijayvergiya R, Kumar A, Shrivastava S, Kamana NK, Singhal M. Images in vascular medicine. Endovascular repair of a post-traumatic right common carotid artery pseudoaneurysm. Vasc Med. 2013Dec; 18(6):374-5 Vijayvergiya R,
- Kumar A, Shrivastava S, Kamana NK. Longitudinal stent compression of everolimus-eluting stent: A report of 2 cases. World J Cordial. 2013 Aug 26; 5(8):313-6.
Advanced Coronary Interventions & Structural heart disease.