Dr Sirisha Kusuma B is an experienced Pediatric Endocrinologist practicing in Hyderabad, India. She received her medical degree (M.B.B.S.) from Andhra Medical College, Vishakhapatna, and her M.D. in Pediatrics from the prestigious PGIMER, Chandigarh. She then went to get further training in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at the world renowned Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto Canada. After her return to India, she practiced many years as a consultant pediatrician at Bangalore, during which time she developed a keen interest in managing children with endocrine problems. She completed her formal Post Doctoral Fellowship in Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology and Diabetes from Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bangalore. She also acquired wider experience in the same field by doing an observership at Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne and was part of the fellow school conducted by APEG & APPES (Australasian and Asia Pacific Pediatric Endocrine societies) in Darwin, Australia Her special areas of interest are Growth, Puberty, adrenal disorders.
- MBBS - Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam - 2002
- Post Doctoral Fellowship In Pediatric And Adolescent Endocrinology - 2013
- MD - Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research - 2006
Areas of specific interest And expertise
- Pubertal disorders - Precocious and delayed puberty
- Adrenal disorders in children. Eg Congenital adrenal hyperplasia, Addison disease, etc.
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Growth disorders Eg Growth hormone deficiency, MPHD
- Diabetes in Children